Strategic Accounts Manager
in San Jose, CA - US
This position is responsible to manage, service, and strengthen Leviton Network Solutions' relationship with, and revenue generated from complex end users. The role also identifies and pursues new major accounts/customers. This position will manage all aspects of these customers, developing and implementing systems and processes to solidify Leviton's value and position within the account.
- Manages existing Major End User customers to ensure Leviton is deeply entrenched and maximizing our total opportunity.
- Identifies potential new major end user customers, cold calls and introduces Leviton, and eventually wins their business, generating incremental revenue.
- Coordinates across the Sales Team to enable Leviton's capability to manage their needs in multiple locations, plus coordinate local partners (contractors and distributors).
- Takes a 360-degree view and coordinates Leviton internal teams to work toward stated account objectives and ensures we are exceeding customer expectations for product, delivery, quality, communication, and support.
- Leverages both internal and external resources to provide supply chain value to the Major Account.
- Holds quarterly business reviews with each account and provides Leviton scorecard, including on-time shipment performance, quality, etc.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in structured cabling sales
- Minimum 5 years experience in Major Account selling and management
- Experience and knowledge with copper and fiber optic communications infrastructure. RCDD preferred.
- Proven technical experience and proficiency in data centers
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Must possess a deep understanding of data center cabling architecture, as well as successful experience selling into a major data center environment
- Must be effective in working in a cross functional environment
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment in analyzing and recommending solutions
- Must have the ability to coordinate within a sales team environment to reach objectives and grow sales
- Must possess an understanding of Fortune 500 customer expectations for their supply chain and knowledge of how to pull together internal and external resources to exceed expectations
- Travel up to 70% of the time
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.