Project Coordinator, Customer Service
in Tualatin, OR - US
This position is responsible for planning, organizing and executing all steps that are required to meet project objectives within predefined budgetary and time constraints, from project conception through its completion. This position resides within the Customer Service Department.
- Responds to all customer inquiries on Leviton product lines via internet, telephone and fax
- Communicates problems and needs of the customer / caller to other functions within the organization, i.e. marketing, sales, product managers, engineers, quality assurance, etc.
- Identifies problem areas in the day to day inquiries, processing of orders and processes; provide direction and assistance for appropriate action to be taken
- Provide customer support through all phases of the project process including but not limited to portal management, quotations, scheduling, project completion and verification. This position supports the projects of all business units as directed by management
- Provides support to the Leviton field teams and internal disciplines, responds to inquiries in a courteous and professional manner. Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner while offering best possible values and solutions.
- Prepare and/or edit project quotations
- Identify resources needed to meet project objectives
- Preparing accurate, up-to-date and concise oral and written reports and reviews on project schedules and cost.
- Assisting management in implementing long range strategic plans
- Working with peers and members of a cross-functional team to ensure that product/ system designs meet the customer’s needs and applicable standards
- May be responsible to assist in the preparation of marketing materials, displays, and product training material
- Develop and improve department processes
- Assist management to track and set program metrics and statistics
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have familiarity with Microsoft Project tools
- Experience with Customer Support is preferred
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Marketing, or other related field desired or equivalent work experience
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.