Manager, Customer Service
in Bothell, WA - US
Manages the day-to-day Customer Service and Sales Support operations with minimal supervision. Leads a staff of motivated customer service representatives and ensures that customers are retained, satisfied, and that their needs are fulfilled. May recommend changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs. This position works under minimal supervision.
- Maintain a keen understanding of and contact with customers in a variety of ways. Resolve complex issues, escalated customer problems resulting in an increase in the overall level of customer service.
- Manage and develop a team of motivated customer service professionals that provides timely responses to customer questions and needs. Provide employees with training on procedures, systems and customer service related knowledge and behaviors.
- Establish and communicate service metrics; monitor and analyze results and identify customer trends; make recommendations for improvement and implement.
- Work with other departments including Operations/Production and Sales to identify priorities and coordinate plans to correct issues and provide more timely responses.
- Prepare various reports including annual budget; forecasts; variances, and others
- Recommend and implement programs and process improvements that support the overall market and strategic plans.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience managing a team
- Strong relationship building and conflict resolution skills
- Must possess superior verbal, nonverbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate directly with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to use this information to determine staffing levels and schedules to support high levels of service within budget constraints
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) required
- Previous customer service experience required
- Minimum of five years customer service management experience required
- Travel up to 10%
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.