in Bothell, WA - US
This position is responsible for the maintenance, both preventative and corrective, of the Operation’s manufacturing equipment, machinery / tooling and the inventory of supplies / spare parts needed by Operations for manufacturing and maintenance. This position works under minimal supervision.
- Repairs equipment and machinery as assigned
- Completes weekly, monthly, and yearly preventative maintenance duties on Operations machinery, equipment, and tooling per preventive maintenance (PM) procedures and as assigned
- Works with Automation Engineering to determine the maintenance procedures, equipment, and/or improvements that will help our preventive maintenance systems. Updates procedures as needed.
- Controls inventory of Operation’s supplies, hand tools and other equipment and makes recommendations on improves to our inventory system.
- Cleans, assembles, and disassembles fixtures and tools as assigned
- Issues, receives and stores Operation’s supplies, hand tools and other equipment
- Organize supply and tool cabinets to control inventory
- Miscellaneous work as directed, such as pick-up and delivery of supplies, parts or other tasks as assigned
Skills & Abilities:
- Must posses a high level of knowledge of machine and tooling maintenance requirements and basic inventory control concepts
- Must have the ability to disassemble and reassemble machinery, tooling and equipment
- Must have the ability to run basic machine shop equipment including at a minimum band saw, lathe and milling machines so that employee can fabricate simple components.
- Must have the ability to accurately use micrometers, dial indicators and calipers.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair significant electrical issues including the ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Must posses basic CAD skills to review machine designs and identify parts and documentation needed to repair machines and equipment.
- Must be able to organize spare parts and supplies used in support of maintenance and repair activities
- Must have the ability to work without direct supervision on weekly, monthly or yearly preventive maintenance and machine repair tasks
- Must posses interpersonal skills and a customer service attitude with a willingness to help internal customers with repairs and supply issues
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience and/or technical training
- Training in maintenance/repair of mechanical equipment and machinery desired
- Training in industrial electrical repair and maintenance desired
- 5% required
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.