e-Business Data Analyst
in Melville, NY - US
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for online operations for all digital B2C platforms including e-Commerce stores, e-Business customers, Social Media channels, and any other newly acquired digital outlet.
- Strategizes with e-business customers to improve logistical efficiency and reach forecasted sales growth
- Helps to manage social media platforms in coordination with the Business Units and has responsibility to drive growth & development
- Coordinates with Marketing, Product Managers and Supply Chain to develop an online plan in conjunction to product/campaign launches
- Creates and publishes monthly metrics reports about online resellers & distributors for upper management
- Creates, maintains and distributes statistical reports pertaining to e-business order history and patterns
- Helps to create new ideas to promote brand awareness and customer interaction across social media channels and external websites
- Creates new ideas to promote brand awareness and customer interaction across social media channels and external websites
- Research new electronic offerings/strategies to keep Leviton’s e-commerce offerings up to date.
- Responsible for collecting item attribute data such as description, pack size, and selling features for items across all business units to support Leviton’s online web initiatives
- Work with Senior Director of e-Business on online strategy
- Promotes the approved Leviton social media strategy
- Assists with other projects within the e-Business Market Channel
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be proficient Web 2.0 technology
- Must have a good understanding of B2B and B2C websites (Previous experience with Amazon.com a plus)
- Must have a basic understanding of HTML and web design
- Must have the ability to work individually as well as with a team
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1-2 years of work experience or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite. Must have previous experience with advanced features of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Social Media Brand pages. Must be well versed with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and applications within each platform
- Experience with photo editing and photo editing software
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.